Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Little Down, A Little Out

So the past few weeks, i wake up every single day with sore bloated breasts. They're unavoidable. It's the first thought i have, "oh my God, where did these come from?" This state of bloat lasted for two weeks. Two whole weeks of waking up and wondering what all the bloat was about.

And then yesterday, i get it. Sigh. It's okay. It's just ... i dunno ... add to that a good dosage of pms and you've got a slippery slide down.

Anyway, that's where i've been. Picking myself back up. yadda yadda yadda. What's new. Same old lovely cycle. This time i got suckered because my body raised the question everyday over 2 prolonged weeks. I'll know better next time. I'll know better. I think. I hope.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How rude of your boobies to mess with you like that.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Lut C. said...

What a cruel trick your body played. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home