Monday, February 19, 2007

What Nots & Stuff

So, i guess we have no music fans in the infertile world (or Heather or Nora fans, for that matter). But, no problem. I was just wondering, is it just me or did y'all cry over the last episode of Grey's Anatomy...you know, the scene where a husband was looking for his missing pregnant wife and the hospital had two, one in the operating room and one in the morgue.... KLEENEX!

Or, the episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition...the mother of 5 autistic children (and a sixth one without). FIVE AUTISTIC CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they were all hers. God help those with autism and those who parent those with autism and all parents of children with special needs. I am just so happy that familiy got a brand new remodeled house. The bank was about to foreclose on them and everyone came together to pay off their mortgage (sniff, sniff). God bless that show for helping families!

But it just goes back to my new theory...parenting is so FRICKEN hard. I mean, yeah, i always knew that, but now i am finding comfort in remembering just how hard it is. It aint a walk in the park. And if you're lucky, maybe, just maybe, your kids will thank you in 20 years, but dont hold your breath. So, who's up for that particular form of torture? Who's next in line?

Being a parent is suddenly so scary.

Thank God i aint one. Wahoo, yay for me. Okay, i know y'all aint buying that, but indulge me please.

In other what nots, who can tell me how to "strike through" text in blogger? I mean, have you read my bio? Who is that perky b***ch? Someone, shut her up, please. Please!

Thanks.

5 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Last week's Greys was brutal, but I don't believe for one minute that Meredith will die. The show's named after her! It was nice to see Denny again though.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Lut C. said...

No, I don't buy it, but if it helps by al means continue.

This is the html code you need:
<strike> Text you want struck out </strike>

I'm not sure blogger will let you use it there.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger millie said...

I cry ever week at Grey's. Every. Week. It's just a matter of when. That's what got me last week.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Kris said...

I think del & /del will work, too. (Blogger won't let me put the <> tags around "del" or "/del" in the comments.)

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Kris said...

I was going to email you, but I can't find an address... not that it necessarily will help in your situation, but the June session is a "couples" session. Of course, the remaining stuff all centers around women.

I take it you've used TCM some? I'm intrigued/skeptical/hopeful about it. But mostly what I'm worried about is finding an acupuncturist in Podunk, Deep South.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home