Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Wherefore Art Thou...

Didnt you always think that "wherefore art thou Romeo" meant "where are you Romeo?" It should, imho.

I have been on a sweet three week vay-kay-shee-yon...to a place where the sun dont stop shinin. And we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun. Yeah, baby. John Lennon had it goin on.

Sorry about the sudden departure and utter absence of my posts. It was crazy getting out of here in those last two weeks. I had to work weekends to get all my files in order to leave and hope that no catastrophe took place in my absence. That's always fun--coming home to a greater mess than you left.

But, thank God, that was not the case...as of yet. I'm still slogging through the 200 emails that have accumulated.

In other news, we are pathetically awaiting a miracle. No seriously, that's not a euphism for something new in the ttc department. I'm really praying really hard for God to give us miracle. What's wrong with that? It could happen!

And yes, three weeks of sun does not really put a dent in the daily crying, in case you all were wondering. In fact, i had many nights of uncontrollable and unforseeable crying. It's like everything and anything can make me cry.

But, i'm okay with that. I see it as part of the grieving process. In this phase, we are expending a great amount of liquid sorrow. So be it. It's far better than holding it in...not that i was. It's very strange, but it's really like a delayed reaction. At first, i had no tears, or very little. My life didnt really feel much different. It was back to being childless as usual. But now, i feel so broken hearted, so unbelievably broken hearted, i just cry--a lot.

And you know what, that's ok. I'm done with trying to figure it all out. I just know that if that's what's going on with me, then fine. It's okay to be me.

4 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a good vacation. It's good to have you back.

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. Do you ever wonder as you are crying where does all the snot come from? Where is your body making all of this? And shouldn't I be losing a few pounds just in snot weight?

Maybe that's just me.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Fertile Soul said...

LOLOLOL! Kris, man, you can always put a smile on a snotty girl's face.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Lut C. said...

Right, now all I can think of is how to measure snot and tears correctly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home