Saturday, January 13, 2007

Open Letter

Dear Giada,

How on earth do you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously when all anyone sees when you speak are your boobs? What are you selling, your recipes or your cleavage? I turn on the food network channel and i dont know if i'm watching a cooking show or a sex show with a little cooking on the side. Are you perhaps overcompensating? Maybe you want to distract the audience so they dont question the actual content of your show?

Get a sweater, girl, and save your boobs for your man, unless you really like all those wackos on you-tube comments salivating all over you. Disgusting.

FS

3 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. And what about an open letter to that guy Tyler Something... the one who picks up a hot chick and tries to teach her to cook and the whole time he is really invading her personal space?

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just don't get all the cooking shows. Honestly, how interesting can it be watching someone chop stuff up and put it in the oven? I guess I'm missing the phenomena.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly. I don't know why she feels the need to show her cleavage on EVERY single show. And, curiously my husband's is hooked on the show, too - shocker!. I have to say though that her recipes are pretty darn good. So it's even more shameful because she's truly talented and doesn't need all that boobage going on....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home