Friday, July 28, 2006

Snark Butt

I'm feeling a little snarky ... well, incredibly aggravated, if you really wanna know. It's totally drug induced i'd like to add because i am NEVER snarky, you know. I'm always cute and perky ... well, that's how i sound in my head, at least, but then when it comes out, i remember all this other stuff that went with the scene.

Let's take today for example. Today, my snarky laundry friend, who decided that i couldnt possibly have finished my laundry unless i laundered in the nude. (It's an idea. I might even try it. I dont mind. No one else around besides dh, and i like to give him all the previews he wants ;) .... but getting back to snarky friend. Today she told me (and she was so excited to deliver this news too) that an old friend of hers that she hasnt heard from in ages just went through an ivf and it was successful. "Just so you know, it can be sometimes." Uhhh, thanks wise ass. You're brilliant. No wonder you went to law school. You're a real smarty (farty).

And then the other day, this guy (ok, a family acquaintance) calls out of the total blue (because we havent heard or seen this guy in at least two years) to say that he just had a boy. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat. I really did not want to know that. Thanks for sharing, moron. I mean do you think a couple that does not have children really wants to hear from a couple that just did? Really? And we havent heard from you in years nor do you have any idea what's going on with us nor do you obviously care but we're supposed to give a fricken rat's ass about you now because you accomplished the one thing we could not?!

Stupid. I cant stand stupid people. Really, i just cant. I think there should be a stupid island where people get ejected to until they're able to snap two brain cells together and figure out a way back to the mainland.

And, there should be an eject button too.

4 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Snark away, my friend! I think it's entirely possible to be cute, perky AND snarky. We're multi-tasking women, you know.

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring on the stupid island- it would have to be pretty big though to fit all the stupid people on it though.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger StellaNova said...

The problem is, I'm sure I would probably have to inhabit Stupid Island at times myself. Maybe not about IF, but I've certainly had my stupid moments!

:)

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Wishing 4 One said...

An island of stupid-ness...I so like it. I would pay for many one-way tickets to this island for many folks here where I am....oh so many many. Snarky but farky... no I am not back on IVF drugs again yet, just sounds like it....xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home