Monday, April 17, 2006

Stim Ultrasound & Blood 2

On my second ultrasound & blood work visit, the nurse found a follicle as big as 12 (mm?). The lining was a 6. What does that mean? I dunno.

I think it means it's too early to get into numbers. But, the nurse did say that i could be retrieving by the 23rd. Noooooooooooo. We just have one leeettle problem with the 23rd. Our insurance wont cover it, but it will cover the 24th because our doctor wont be available on the 23rd and the insurance wont cover the doctor who is. Yeah, yeah, dumbass morons, etc.

So now i'm actually glad i accidentally started stims late. Maybe that'll increase my chances of retrieving on the 24th.

Another utltrasound & blood is wednesday.

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Isn't insurance a pain? Unfortunately, mine doesn't cover ART at all, but I did have lovely dealings with them over my hand surgery.

I hope things work out well for your timing. I'll be thinking about you.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

I am sure your clinic would have told you if things were completely pear-shaped so it must be still looking fine. Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home