Monday, March 20, 2006

Oh My Stomach

It all started with a ripping headache this weekend, which i dealt with via Ex.cedrin Mig.raine (hope that's ok to take, but the headache was BAD). Those symptoms disappeared and now I am suffering from a sour stomach. I cant pinpoint the source with any certainty. I know for sure what's it not ... it's not a pregnancy, haha. But, oh man, i feel so flu-ish. It's either the birth control, the dostinex, the ex.cedrin, gluten sensitivity that i've been insensitive to, orrrrr the indian food i had this weekend. Or it could be the change of season flu. But man it was terrible today. Not nauseousness but a disgusting sour stomach, queasy feeling that stayed with me all day. I went to work because i dont have any sick days to spare. I'm trying to save the sick days for the upcoming egg extraction and implantation and any other emergencies. Cant afford to spend it on slight queasiness.

For now, i dont want to eat another thing FOR A WEEK.

In the meantime, i have my saline ultrasound coming up this wednesday, and then on thursday me and dh are going to have injection instruction, to which dh quips he doesnt need any "instruction," har har.

What else, what else? Hmmm. I have a tummy ache and food sounds disgusting to me, but i still eat it!

Our 1 year old frig broke down for the third time, probably in support of my sour stomach. But it's awfully irritating to lose another frig load of food for no good reason! And it's a freakin Ken.more in case y'all are in the market for a new frig. Dont get that one.

Ok, now i shall run and do a load of laundry. I've made some progress with my plans to get my house organized. I'm more than halfway done with the laundry. Most of the rooms are picked up and clean. I just need to fold the clothes and put them away.

And then to bed with my upset stomach. Any suggestions to calm the upset that does not contain the words "alk.a selt.zer" or "baking soda"--or else we shall see the contents of my stomach all over the kitchen sink.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Kris said...

The saline ultrasound isn't so bad. I had one at end of December in prep for my IVF. I was concerned I'd be leaking fluid all day, but it wasn't bad. Bring your own pad. Pads that are supplied in medical facilities are supplied by the lowest bidder.

I lurked on your mourning blog and am glad to see your hope is not gone. I hope things work out well for you, in this, your newest adventure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home