Thursday, May 18, 2006

I Dont Wanna Have Kids

Yeah, that's right. i dont WANT any kids. Oh, wait, i meant to say i DONT want any kids. Ooops. How does that work? Why do so many people who never wanted kids end up as parents? I would like to be so lucky. So, i'm thinking maybe i should be like the shakespearean lady who protestiths too much. THAT'S my problem. I never protested. Ever!

So, i'm here to say that i dont want kids. I hate kids. Yeah, i never ever want to get pregnant, ever. I should take bcp because i dont even want to risk it! Pssht, I'm too busy for kids. Really, i am. I commute 3.5 hours a day. I'd have to move or quit my job to have kids. And i aint gonna do that. I'm not making ANY sacrifices FOR NO ONE. I'm not the sacrificial sort. I refuse, REFUSE, to be inconvenienced. Girl, please, I love my sleep. I do. And i need it and want it. But i dont want kids. No, i dont. Nonononononono, NO!

Besides, there's too much life to live, things to do, people to see, books to write, crafts to create, fun, fun, fun! And then, there's the matter of saving the world and bringing peace on earth.

So you see folks, i really cant have kids. Nosirree, no kids for me. It's really for the best. No kids, none, nada. Dont want any. Then, i'll have more time for memememememe and the small matter of spreading love and peace throughout the universe.

6 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Hope your plan works. You could also try to convince the universe you're a 16 year old cheerleader having unsafe sex with a guy fresh out of juvy. ;>

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, do let me know if this works. Ahh, if it were only that easy.

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm the brick head who doesn't get parody. Me so confused. What do you mean by this? Someone explain? Use simple language, no words more than two sillybills.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Fertile Soul said...

It's called reverse psychology. Let it never be said that i left a stone unturned or a method untried or a thought unexplored in ivf kingdom.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger t said...

hey, I hope it helps to do the opposite of normal. gotta be better than status quo, right?

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the reverse psychology approach. The direct method doesn't seem to always work so well, so maybe this is the ticket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home