Friday, April 21, 2006

No Skipping For YOU!

The nurse called. She's only supposed to call if there's a problem. I think she knew i was happy and skipping. She called to tell me that i need to trigger tonight because my estrodial number is plateauing at 1941 (a bit lower than yesterday), and therefore not going up as expected. Doctor wants us to trigger sooner, rather than later, "just in case." Just in case what? What happens if estrodial numbers plateau and dont go up?

To add misery to fear, we found out that we cant do a fresh TESE in case we need one because it's not covered by our insurance at this time. Sooooo, if the frozen goods dont work, i'm going to have to repeat this whole thing.

And then, to add hilarity to this lovely mix of fear and misery, my SIL and backup ride for the aforementioned double procedures (in case we're both under on that day), emails me to tell me she thought we were harvesting last Monday and that she was to be on call for last monday. She meant to call me to ask how it went. But i guess she never got around to it. Awwww. And then this monday, she's not available because she has a mandatory meeting at 2pm and on tuesday she's not available because she has her own gyne appointment.

Who asked her about tuesday?

Anyway, i wrote her back to say that we dont really need her anymore anyway. Retrieval is now scheduled for Sunday, and there will be no fresh tese for me.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Good luck on Sunday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home