Monday, June 11, 2007

Update

Just a quick update to let y'all know that dh is doing well and is cancer free, thank God. I, however, am not doing so well, hence the delayed posting. I have a brand spanking new case of post traumatic stress, complete with the regular irregular heartbeat, which the doctor said was "nothing." I hope it's still nothing when my heart stops!

You see, right before the surgery i suddenly realized that my husband COULD DIE and that i would then be seriously ALL ALONE for the rest of the MY LIFE, which, who knows, could be another FIFTY FREAKIN YEARS! God!

So, of course, in my frenzied freak out, i asked my husband, honey, um, like, what would I do if anything happened to you??!?! Memememememememe. Yeah, so basically, I was like, if you died on the operating table, I will be one lonely woman living out the remainder of her life by her lonesome! Ok, but I didn’t exactly put it that way. Instead, i asked, will you haunt when you're gone? He said, I can only haunt the basement because there are rules to haunting, you know. Needless to say, i started making plans to move to the basement.

Uh, yeah, not one of my finer moments. I dont know how he managed to survive my freakout. But so here we are. I will post more about the results a little later, once i come off PTSD.

3 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Kris said...

So glad that DH is fine and recooperating.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Meg said...

I am glad things went well with your hubby. Great news, Fertile Soul.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Im so glad to hear that things are going well with DH! Now listen you, PTSD is no fun...and irregular heartbeats suck! I have that from time to time too and I am always sure that its not going to go back to normal! I have an anxiety disorder, and am on prozac...it helps. BIG TIME!!!! If you don't take it you might consider it...it was worth the trouble it took to get it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home